Not a lot is new around here. We spent the day Saturday finishing up some landscaping. Adding rock and the like. Because I am with child, I mostly watched Big Mister do all the hard work. I was available to refill water, provide snacks, and water the plants! I am sure Big Mister was as thankful for all my hard work as I was for his! Ha! Sunday I was supposed to work, but it was slow so I was able to spend the day with my family! We really finished up the landscaping this time. Finished planting our new plants. I did actually help with this project! Now it actually looks like someone lives in our house! I am sure our neighbors were sick of looking at weeds and a huge pile of rock in our driveway.
The last few days Little Mister has been waking up in the morning saying, "Mommy...teeth hurt" I have been giving him Tylenol and Motrin to help with the pain. Today....he cut his bottom right 2-year molar! One down 3 to go. Lord help me!
Little Mister has tried a couple of new foods in the last couple of days. Cantaloupe, kiwi, and corn on the cob! I am pretty sure he ate half of the melon in one sitting. "More catabot please mommy" He had a lot of fun with the corn. It was also a lot of fun to watch him eat it! At first he wasn't sure what to do with it, but after a few minutes of observing mommy and daddy, he dove right in and that ear was history! What a little piggie! Cute! Cute! Cute!


1 comment:
Those pictures are seriously cute. I'm glad you're finishing your landscaping. If you have advice or suggestions, send them my way! : )
Post a Comment