Thursday, June 4, 2009

#29

Can't believe it! It is just flying by so fast. I am now 29 weeks pregnant. My books tell me the baby is about 2 3/4 pounds and about 16 3/4 inches in total length. Wow! She is moving around, but is definitely a much quieter baby than Little Mister ever was. Hopefully this will be a good indication to the kind of baby I will have! I have been feeling very good and have gone on quite a few walks lately since we have had such nice weather. The books also say that my total weight gain thus far should be between 19 and 25 pounds. I'm pretty sure I'm in that range, but I am just carrying weight differently this time so I am feeling bigger.
Today we had a special treat. One of Little Mister's grandmas was in town and invited us out to lunch. We arrived a bit early and were waiting and of course I heard, "Grandma coming.....Grandma coming.." She did come and we had a nice visit!
Big Mister and I will be celebrating our 5th wedding anniversary tomorrow on the 5th. Golden anniversary or something-maybe not-maybe that is just birthdays! I am certainly married to the greatest man alive-sorry ladies! Hope you all have a wonderful weekend! And just because this is what 5 years of happy marriage brings!..........

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!
Wow, five years already. The time has sure went by quick. Marriage is good isn't it. Praise God!

Have a great weekend. We can't wait to hear all about it.

Love,

Bapa and Gaga

Shannonheick said...

Happy Happy Anniversary to the two of you!! Hope you enjoy a wonderful time together celebrating!

Anonymous said...

Hope you had a great time on your trip and cant wait to visit. Happy Anniversary again. Love you both! Ash