So...today....I am 30 weeks pregnant! Wow! Out of the 20s. This child will be here before I know it. I have a lot to get done and a little time to do it.
Today was my doctor appointment and I am measuring right on for my dates-good. I also did my glucose tolerance test to look for gestational diabetes and I didn't hear anything back-must mean I passed! The doctor also said the baby is positioned with her head down-also good! I guess she is still small enough to flip, but I am just hoping and praying she remains in the right position.
The books say that the baby is about three pounds now and over 15 inches long. She is also able to see now, but not very well. How amazing. I am continually amazed at how precious and fragile life really is. How amazing is the handiwork of God!
This last weekend we were out of town with some friends. It has become an annual event we can look forward to. We took our children to the zoo and had a lot of fun. We also went to an aquarium. Little Mister had a lot of fun looking at the fish and he was even able to touch a starfish and sea urchin. He thought he was pretty cool. I thought he would have enjoyed the zoo more, but it turns out he likes to watch people as much as animals. I will update you with some pictures from the trip later.
3 comments:
ahhh.... so great you two are bringing another little one into this world! Congrats on a healthy pregnancy and appointment! And Happy 5th anniversary (belated)! Hope you did something fun to celebrate!
Head down-that's pretty exciting! We are soooo close now!
I CAN'T WAIT to see some pics from the trip! Hurry!!! When can we see you? Love you!....Ash
Post a Comment