Occasionally Little Mister gets a case of bad diaper rash and original A and D ointment isn't good enough so we have to use the creamy version with zinc to help clear it up. Not too long ago we had a little case of diaper rash and as I would change his diaper Little Mister would state, "butt cream" as in "Mommy, don't forget the butt cream". How cute is that!
The other night for supper I made a meal of meatloaf, mixed vegetables and baked potatoes. Big Mister and I prepared our potatoes with sour cream and little Mister wanted some "dip" on his potato as well. As Big Mister put a scoop on Little Mister's potato, the comment erupted, "butt cream". AS IF..... Was he really serious? What kind of parents would put butt cream on their child's potato? He needed to learn the word sour cream and learn it fast! Of course he did and all is well, but I thought you would all enjoy the fact that my son associated creamy white butt cream with creamy white "dip"!
3 comments:
How funny! Good thing he's a fast learner!
bahahahahahahahaaa! That is funny:) I love putting sour cream on my butt. just kidding. love:)....Ash
LOVE this story about Butt Cream! Hilarious! Enjoying your blog!
Post a Comment