Monday, September 21, 2009

Busy Mama

Well.....I see it has been close to a month since I have made an entry. Wow! Kind of pathetic. My goal was one a week....now maybe one a month?! But, I have been seriously busy..I went from changing a about 4-6 diapers a day to about 34 diapers a day! I will try to get back on track. The summer was busy filled with family activities and travel and now the fall is approaching and things are beginning to settle down-kind of.... New schedules....I am really excited about my fall: I have become a member of the YMCA-hopefully get rid of the baby weight, I am in Exhale-a moms group similar to MOPS, I have joined the Fargo moms club, I am taking a parenting class with Big Mister and we are hopefully going to join a "Growth Group" with our church-sort of like a small group/bible study. We are looking forward to our new activities and hope to make many new friends!
Little Mister has had a fun summer playing at the park and has even made some new friends at the park. We live in a wonderful neighborhood and Little Mister loves his new little neighborhood friend. We just got back from a visit to see "Auntie". We even did a little rummaging while we visited her in her town! How fun! Kind of a random thing to do while on vacation, but still.....very fun!
This weekend we will be visiting family and friends and will have a baby shower in honor of our new Sweet Pea! She has been a blessing and we are truly grateful that God made a precious addition to our family. I am excited to show her off to all of the people who have not yet seen her in person!
I will post pictures soon. I know you probably want to see how both of the kids are growing and changing.

2 comments:

Katie Moon said...

Yeah! Can't wait to see you and the sweet little one on Saturday!

Anonymous said...

Um I believe I was part of that little vacation and rummage time. Thanks for including me. GAGA