Monday, August 31, 2009

Three Weeks!

Well our Little Sweet Pea is already 3 weeks old-actually, she was 3 weeks old on Saturday. I know I say this a lot, but seriously time goes by so fast. We are really enjoying getting to know her and are loving her up! Little Mister calls for her each morning as he exits his crib. He wants to hold her right away. He is very loving and sometimes a little too loving if you know what I mean. We are learning the meaning of gentle and what a few baby accessories are for! Ha! This is funny-I visited my parents church this past weekend as was nursing the baby with a "hooter hider" and some polite young gentleman asked me if I was cold! HA! He obviously doesn't have kids yet! Little Mister is learning too!

Is this what a boppy pillow is for mommy?


Sweet Pea at 3 weeks

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just have to say it, you guys have the most precious looking kids in the ww world! Already miss them sooo! Love to all, Gaga