Monday, July 6, 2009

Our Weekend

We had a wonderful time over the 4th of July! We spent quality time with family and friends. We had the aunt and uncle, the grandparents, the great-grandparents, a couple of dogs! WOW! What fun! Did some grilling, some croquet-the aunt and uncle won, but I'm pretty sure they cheated, watched some baseball, enjoyed some fireworks. It all made for a wonderful weekend with family. God has truly blessed us!
We wrapped up our weekend tending to our yard and flowers. Little Mister is always such a great helper and recently got his own watering-can so he could "help mommy water flowers." He did a great job. I think he could've probably managed the whole yard by himself, but Big Mister and I gave him a little help-just in case! Hope you all enjoyed the 4th as much as we did!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sure did enjoy it!!!...Ash