Not too much has been going on around here. Things have been pretty quiet. We have been enjoying reading books inside because the last few days have been windy and a bit rainy at times. Yesterday I got up my courage-literally- and decided to take Little Mister to the Library. I have been nervous to do so as we are entering the "terrible" twos and a wee-bit of an attitude has erupted. I fear for my sanity in public and have regrettably wasted time on some good opportunities. Our sermon on Sunday had a small piece about embracing the opportunities God has laid before us. I thought to myself...my opportunity is to be the best mother I can be to Little Mister and train him up into a God-fearing and learned man. So........I put my nerves aside and decided to embrace an opportunity. I took Little Mister the the library and we had a great time. We checked out 6 books and have been reading them over and over and over and over.....I can see that we will be making another trip there soon! Lucky for me, he decided to save his wee-bit of an attitude until we were at home and I was able to maintain my sanity in public! What a great day!
Tomorrow I will be 33 weeks! I guess the baby is going to start gaining about a 1/2 pound a week now! Great! Can I get any bigger? Not sure how much room is left in the inn, if you know what I'm saying. I really don't remember feeling like this with the previous pregnancy. I am enjoying being pregnant though even amidst the negatives, and am looking forward to meeting our new little bundle of joy!
2 comments:
yeah!!! a successful trip to the library! last time we went leighton screamed and screamed about me not letting him run up and down the steps and everyone was staring at me!! yikes! way to go!
We had a great time too! It was fun to see the whole family. Little mister looks like such a good helper.
Love,
Bapa
Post a Comment