Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Play Outside!

The weather here has been really nice and Little Mister loves to play at the park and go down the slide and ride the horse and beaver-personally I think it is a chipmunk, but whatever! Yesterday I was making lasagna for supper and let Little Mister entertain himself for a few moments so I could get my job done-you know how it is-whatever works. This is what I hear, "play outside at park now mommy" and I see this HA!





Just in case you didn't know, the weather here has been close to reaching 90. I don't really think the hat and boots were needed!

I am now 32 weeks pregnant-as of today! I know I keep saying this, but I can't believe how fast it is going. The doctor seems to be happy with my progress-weight gain is appropriate and she still is in the correct position-head down! We are getting really excited to meet her!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So SO SO SO funny!!!!