Here is a great one of Little Mister-more than likely on the run somewhere!

Here are a couple of me with baby #2. I'm about 34 weeks in these pictures. Now I am 35 and counting. Time is flying by and we can hardly wait to meet her.


Hope you enjoyed my couple of pictures!
Little Mister has had lots of fun playing outside. We frequent the park near our home-daily! We have also been making weekly trips to the library. We love to get new books to read. We also play in the backyard with our dog a lot and go on walks-trying desperately to stay in shape for the big labor workout! I will let you know if it helps! We are now looking forward to celebrating Little Mister's 2 year birthday with family and friends. Look forward to seeing some of you! I will post pictures from the party soon!
3 comments:
I love your photos! She did a fantastic job! Wish we could make the party...we'll have to celebrate a couple of days late.
Rachelle, I'm glad you liked the photos! I had a great time shooting you guys! What a beautiful family! I can't wait to meet your new baby girl in a few more weeks!
You look gorgeous! Thank you for sharing these pictures! How special for you and for her some day! And Griffin has gotten SO big!! Crazy he'll be 2 already! Have a fun celebration!
Post a Comment