We were able to celebrate with friends, aunts, uncles, grandparents, great grandparents, a full house bursting at the seams with excitement for our Little Mister's Birthday. It was a blast! He received more than enough gifts. Some of which include a t-ball set, markers, play-doh accessories, books. I have to say though the hit for the time being is the leftover balloons! Another example of how we spend money to shower a child with gifts and they would rather play with the boxes (you all remember Christmas time). Don't' worry he loves his new toys. And plays with them as well, but I think the balloons will be the hit until they pop. We are down to 4.
Here are some pictures from our big day!
Little Mister and Auntie sneaking a premature bite of a cupcake!
Birthday breakfast. A muffin bigger than the birthday boy!
I'm sorry...Did anyone else want some cake?! By the way, notice my huge baby belly in the background!
1 comment:
we sure had a great time at the party! lots of memories were made. luv you all, GaGa
Post a Comment