Saturday, May 2, 2009


Today, "little mister" as he always does on the weekends, followed his father wherever he went. I had fun tagging along watching them play in the backyard with the dog. As the early afternoon was coming to an end and we were on our way indoors, little mister took a tumble on a shovel and now proudly wears a band-aid to cover the gouge on his forehead.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Life does have it's bumps and bruises, but inspite of the ouie, he's still adorable.

He is so.............cute!

Aleycia said...

Oh, poor little thing! Hope you are having a good weekend though! I've been busy...can't wait to show you what I've been up to!

Shannonheick said...

It sounds like he had a fun day with his daddy! Bumps and bruises just go along with little boys I think! hey, at least he didn't drink out of the toilet like leighton did this morning!