So today I thought that I would work on my blog-as you may have noticed. This is horrible. I barely speak blog and I am trying to edit and customize, etc..and I feel that it has led me nowhere. I am going to keep on trying and maybe one of these times it will all make sense to me.
Update on the baby. Now at 24 weeks. Off of my medication to stop contractions and am feeling pretty good. Hopefully I will be able to keep increasing my activity and will have a healthy pregnancy from here on out!
2 comments:
woo-hoo! Welcome back to blog-land! I love the photo on top! Nice pick!
So I was crying when I just read the "about me" part...i am such a sap. but actually this is a great freakin idea and I hope you stay on top of it. I love it!!! Ash
Post a Comment