Little Mister has been cooped up indoors as I mentioned in a previous post. I felt sorry for him and the sun was out today-for a while anyway...I put Sweet Pea in her Moby wrap with a hat, blanket, and leg warmers and put Little Mister in a hat and jacket and we all took a walk for some family time at the park. I am pretty sure the sun was playing a trick on all of us- either it forgot to turn itself on or else fall is really here! Needless to say...we weren't at the park very long, but Little Mister got out-at least for a while!
Here are a couple of pictures from today!
Little Mister in his hat waiting to go outside "hurry up mom!"
Sweet Pea at 2 months!
1 comment:
What cute pictures! Two months is hard to believe. Is there anyway to slow the time down?
Post a Comment