Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Here she is!

Born 8-8-09 at 1222 am. 7# 5oz. 20 1/2 inches long. 38 weeks and 3 days. Little Sister!!!!! She is 4 days old now, but here are some pictures from her birthday, which by the way, is the same as Daddys! More pictures to come soon!




Mommy and Daddy are so happy I'm here!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am finally leaving you a comment. It's been a while since I have been out here and your pics are amazing! I love them all :o) It's really fun to read about the kids and your family too. I had to brag about how beautiful your kids are to my co-workers. I even made them get up out of the chairs to come over and look at Little Mister's picture :o)
-- Cousin Sarah

katie Moon said...

look at all that hair! She's gorgeous! Can't wait to see more pictures and "hear" more about how you are all doing! CONGRATULATIONS!! So happy for you! God bless!
The Moons

katie Moon said...

what is her name?