Here I am 1 week ago at 37 weeks. As you can see my once slender face has been replaced by my love of ice cream! Can't wait to shed those baby pounds. A friend of mine has a plaque on her wall that reads "I know there is a skinny girl inside me somewhere, but I can usually shut her up with cookies!" I feel that is me to a T right now only with ice cream! I can only laugh at this point.
We have been having fun as a family playing outside. Little Mister has a favorite new activity of playing t-ball in the back yard with his ball-stealing companion-Scout. I have continued to try and "stay in shape" (HA!) and we go on morning walks when I am not too tired. We also almost daily have been heading across the street to play at the park. So much fun! Little Mister loves to cool off in the afternoon by having "watermelon please mommy" How can you say no to that! I just received a new camera for my birthday-an early gift! This picture is a few weeks old, but it is the newest one I have considering I have not yet read the manual on the new camera yet. I am really excited to use it though. The one we had/have still, but not using anymore is nearly 5 years old and has only a 4mpx and 4x optical zoom. My new one has 10mpx and 10xzoom. It is amazing what a simple upgrade will do! Can't wait to show you all pictures with my new camera. You may not notice, but I certainly have.
4 comments:
Awww...you look great! J would love the dairy queen situation- I had to take him there tonight because he was crabby! Can't wait to meet her- hang in there. Hope your appt. goes well :) Little Mister looks so stinkin' cute, I just want to give him a squeeze! Very exciting about the new camera, too.
I'm soo excited for you and I can't wait for Chase to meet his future girlfriend-haaaa! I'm sorry I haven't called....it's been soo crazy busy having two!! you will love it thought..it's so much fun!
can't wait to hear all about your new camera!
You look sooo darn cute, and ditto with the little mister! Cannot wait to meat little sweet pea, she is already so loved, just like the rest of the pod. GaGa
Wow! You look great! I love ice cream too, you know. I am excited to see Little Sister. Little Mister looks cute like his Mommy. My count shows 12 today.
Love ya lots!
Bapa
Post a Comment