Today was a very special day! Mother's Day! Happy day to all you mothers out there! What a privilege and an honor to have the special job we do! My little mister tried his hardest to tell me "Happy Mother's Day", but all that would come out was a "Happy, Happy!" It was a happy, happy day for me as I hope it was for all of you! We certainly celebrated the love of all the mothers in our lives. I know I have a great one! My husband's family joined us for an afternoon of grilling and celebration, as did my sister who was here participating in the Fargo Marathon! So proud of her!!! (She ran in a relay and placed 5th out of 90 in the mixed division and 29th out of 378 in the overall relay-whoop whoop!) I was showered with love by my husband and received 4 mothers day cards! One from Little Mister, one from the new baby and two from my man-just because he liked what one said, but it just wasn't pretty enough! We finished off our day by taking daddy to the airport for a business trip and spent about an hour or so watching "apes" (airplanes) fly high in the sky! We had a wonderful weekend with family and hope all of you did too!
Sunday, May 10, 2009
"Happy, Happy!" Mother's Day
Today was a very special day! Mother's Day! Happy day to all you mothers out there! What a privilege and an honor to have the special job we do! My little mister tried his hardest to tell me "Happy Mother's Day", but all that would come out was a "Happy, Happy!" It was a happy, happy day for me as I hope it was for all of you! We certainly celebrated the love of all the mothers in our lives. I know I have a great one! My husband's family joined us for an afternoon of grilling and celebration, as did my sister who was here participating in the Fargo Marathon! So proud of her!!! (She ran in a relay and placed 5th out of 90 in the mixed division and 29th out of 378 in the overall relay-whoop whoop!) I was showered with love by my husband and received 4 mothers day cards! One from Little Mister, one from the new baby and two from my man-just because he liked what one said, but it just wasn't pretty enough! We finished off our day by taking daddy to the airport for a business trip and spent about an hour or so watching "apes" (airplanes) fly high in the sky! We had a wonderful weekend with family and hope all of you did too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I know I had a GREAT wkend!!! Miss you already:) Ash
Post a Comment